This bulk fruit salad is great for potlucks because it goes well with many different entrees. It has a sweet taste, so it also makes a perfect light dessert.
Vanilla Fruit Salad
Serves: 32 1/2-cup servings
- 2 cans (20 oz. each) plus 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks
- 2 pkgs. (5.1 oz. each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/3 cup Stengel Oils Flax Oil
- 4 cans (15 oz. each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 5 medium red apples, chopped
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice; set pineapple aside.
- Add enough cold water and flax oil to juice to make 6 cups.
- In a very large bowl, whisk juice mixture and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set.
- Stir in the oranges, apples and reserved pineapple.
- Refrigerate until chilled.