Cal’s Flax Oil Provides Health Benefits in a More Concentrated Form
Flax is a good source of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids, dietary fiber and other nutrients. Just a few of the many health benefits include:
• Helping to lower cholesterol levels.
• Reducing the risk of cancer.
• Aiding in the growth of healthy hair and nails.
• Promoting healthy skin.
• Lessening the severity of diabetes by stabilizing blood-sugar levels.
• Reducing menopause symptoms.
• Playing a role in burning body fat.
• Boosting immunity.
While flax is available in many forms, the oil offers all these health benefits in a concentrated form.