For those with German heritage, this variation on German salad is a scrumptious treat!! Serve at picnics and parties and you will be sure to win over every nationality!
Reuben Pasta Salad
Serves: 16 3/4-cup servings
- 4 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Stengel Oils Flax Oil
- 1/4 cup Cal’s Healthy Gourmet Honey Mustard salad dressing
- 2 Tbsp. cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 caraway seeds
- 6 cups coleslaw mix
- 8 oz. sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1/4 cup Swiss cheese, shredded
- In a large saucepan, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, combine the brown sugar oil, dressing, vinegar and caraway seeds. Cook and stir for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, noodles, corned beef and warm dressing; toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Refrigerate leftovers. (Just as good served cold the next day!)